Lecturer English Guide -PPSC by Dogar Brothers is available here. Home delivery is available. Order now. Book will be sent you by courier. Pay cash on delivery.
Lecturer English Guide -PPSC Description:
Salient Features of Lecturer English Guide -PPSC:
- All according to new PPSC Syllabus
- Major Concepts
- Study Guide
- To the point Study Material
- Syllabus Coverage
- Model Paper
- Interview Tips
- Literary Criticism
- American Literature
- Literary Terms
- Subject Specialist Lecturer English (BS-17) Past Paper
- Syllabus for the Subject of English Lecturer
- Key Concepts in English Literature
- Key Concepts in Linguistics
- Poetry: Classical to Modern
- Drama: Greek to Modern
How to Be a Lecturer:
Lectureship is a milestone in the life of young college teachers who pursue their career concentrating on their subject. Lectureship is a dream and to translate this dream into reality, the young graduates are supposed to demonstrate clarity and understanding of the essential concepts of their subjects. The test is a reflection of the evolution of the chosen subject and the candidate attempts this test to prove his proper comprehension in the subject. The provincial service commission is responsible for organising the recruiting process including the test and interview.
- The candidates must have the second division in M.A. / M.Sc. or equivalent degree (B.S Honors) with the same division.
- The age of the male candidate should not be more than 33 years (general relaxation of 5 years is included as the age limit for PPSC job is 28 years.)
- The age of female candidate should not be more than 36 years (general relaxation of 08 years is included as the age limit for PPSC job is 28 years)
- The candidates who are eligible for special quota (disables, minorities, etc) can apply for the concerned quota.
Selection of a lecturer depends on his/her academic record, performance in written test and demonstration of clear conceptual understanding of the subject and good communication skills. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are called for Written Test on the scheduled date and centre. The candidates have to take MCQs type test and secure 50% marks to qualify for the interview. The candidates who pass the Written Test are called for an Interview.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at an affordable price”.
Currently video of this book is not available, we will upload soon.