FPSC FIA Recruitment Guide by Dogar Brothers
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
What is the expected syllabus for FIA test?
The questions in the test of FIA Vacancies are expected to be comprised on following subjects:
- 5 Questions are asked from the FIA Act 1974 in each test for FIA Vacancies.
- Everyday Science
- General Knowledge
- Pakistan Affairs
- Islamic Studies
How are the candidates induced/recruited in FIA?
The candidates are recruited through following either/or testing system:
- Other testing organizations (NTS / PTS / UTS)
- You can also check jobs on FIA Official Website.
What are the jobs in FIA (Federal Investigation Agency)?
Additional Director, Additional Director General, Assistant, Assistant Director, Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant Sub Inspectors, Guard (Chowkidar), Constable, Constable Driver, Constable Drivers, Data Entry Operator, Deputy Director, Director, Dispatch Riders, Driver Head Constable, Head Constable, Inspectors, Lower Division Clerk, Naib Qasid, Private Secretary, Steno typist, Sub Inspectors, Superintendent, Sweepers, Upper Division Clerk UDC and other Staff.
- Full Fledge Diagnostic Test to Check your Existing Preparation
- Original FIA Past Papers
- FPSC Past Papers for Practice
- Questions on FIA Act