Ayub Teaching Hospital , Abbottabad Job (Recruitment Test) Description is available here. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad. Last Date For Application Submission is Saturday, 30th April 2016. Test Date will be announced soon. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Ayub Teaching Hospital , Abbottabad Job (Recruitment Test) Details:
- Database Administrator BPS-17
- Office Manager BPS-16
- Hardware Engineer BPS-17
- Manager Material Management BPS-17
- Manager Media BPS-17
- Manager Quality Assurance BPS-17
- Assistant Secretary BPS-17
- Manager (Management and record.) BPS-17
- Senior Scale Stenographer BPS-16
- Staff Nurse BPS-16
- Associate System Engineer BPS-16
- Computer Operator BPS-12
- JCT Radiology (CT Scan) BPS-12
- JCT Pharmacy BPS-12
- JCT Ophthalmology BPS-12
- JCT Dialysis BPS-12
- JCT Anesthesia BPS-12
- JCT Radiology (MRI) BPS-12
- Medical Receptionist BPS-09
- Sanitary Inspector BS-9
- Junior Primary Health Care Technician (MCH) BPS-09
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Number of posts can be increased/ decreased.
- 2%quota for disable will strictly be observed. Valid disability certificate by the competent authority be submitted.
- 10%quota reserved for female in each category.
- Experience where prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the required qualification.
- NTS Test will be held for screening purpose. The passing standard is 50 marks in the NTS test
- Subjective NTS Test for each cadre will be conducted separately.
- The test will be conducted by the NTS for all positions and candidates are required to send their applications to the NTS. The detail requirement of qualifications, Number of positions. Domicile and age limits can be seen/ downloaded from institutional website ath.eov.pk
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for attending the test/interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The last date for receipt of application is 30″’ April, 2016
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms and on line deposit slips are available on NTS website nts.org.pk.
- Candidate must deposit Test fee of Rs.400/-through prescribed fee slip available on the NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along-with deposit slip, attested copies of academic certificates/ degrees, photograph and copy of CNIC to the NTS Head Quarter Islamabad Govt, servant/autonomous body’s employees may apply through proper channel.
- Age limit will be strictly observed, (Relaxation as per Govt, policy is already granted).
- Application submitted in person/ by hand will not be entertained.
- For further information, please contact at NTS helpline UAN: + 92-51-9258478-79. Fax: +92-51-9258480.
- To Download Advertisement : Click Here
- To Download Application Form : Click Here
- To Download Eligibility Criteria : Click Here
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.