ASSOCIATE SURGEON (EYE) job description is available here. ASSOCIATE SURGEON (EYE) jobs has been announced by FPSC in CABINET DIVISION/FEDERAL GENERAL HOSPITAL, CHAK SHAHZAD, and ISLAMABAD on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 16-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide best stuff for your good preparation.
ASSOCIATE SURGEON (EYE) JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience Required:
- MBBS degree recognized by PM&DC.
- Postgraduate higher diploma in the relevant field recognized by PM&DC with 3 years post graduate experience. OR Post graduate lower diploma in the relevant field recognized by PM&DC with 5 years post graduate experience.
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1,
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: Bs-18
- Job Duties:
- Physicians who treat diseases, injuries, and deformities by invasive, minimally-invasive, or non-invasive surgical methods, such as using instruments, appliances, or by manual manipulation.
- Their job duties include performing diagnostic tests, maintaining equipment and explaining concepts to patients.
- Assessing and examining patients in order to make a diagnosis.
- Management of ophthalmic conditions, taking into account both medical and psychological aspects of patient care.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Min Age: 25
- Max Age: 35
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.