ASSOCIATE PHYSICIAN (PEADS) Job description is available here. ASSOCIATE PHYSICIAN (PEADS) Job has been announced by FPSC in CABINET DIVISION/FEDERAL GENERAL HOSPITAL, CHAK SHAHZAD, ISLAMABAD on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 16-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide best tuff for your good preparation.
ASSOCIATE PHYSICIAN (PEADS) JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience Required:
- MBBS degree recognized by PM&DC.
- Postgraduate higher diploma in the relevant field recognized by PM&DC with 3 years post graduate experience. OR Post graduate lower diploma in the relevant field recognized by PM&DC with 5 years post graduate experience.
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1,
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: Bs-18
- Job Duties:
- Participation with existing consultants in the acute on-call rota for general and neonatal pediatrics but this is expected to change as the department eventually moves towards separate rotas for neonatology and general pediatrics.
- Teaching and supervision of trainee pediatricians and general practitioners.
- Participation in audit/ clinical governance participation in the administration and management of the department.
- Participation, with existing consultants, in the child protection.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Min Age: 25
- Max Age: 35
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.