ASSISTANT SIGNAL & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER Jobs has been announced by FPSC in RAILWAYS/SIGNAL AND TELECOM ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT OF PAKISTAN RAILWAYS, (RAILWAY BOARD) on temporary LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 20-JUN-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT SIGNAL & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification & Experience Required: Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication.
- Job Status: Temporary LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY
- Grade: Bs-17
- Job Duties:
- Responsible for maintenance etc of Telecommunication and Signaling System etc in Pakistan railways.
- Other work as required to be done in Signal & Telecommunication Engineering Department of Pakistan Railways.
- To carry out inspection of Signal/ Telecommunication system installed in Pakistan Railways.
- To prepare estimates for signaling/ Telecommunication works to be executed under revenue improvement fund and annual development programmes.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min Age: 22
- Max Age: 28
- Domicile: PUNJAB=5, SINDH(R)=1, SINDH(U)=1, KHYBER_PAKHTUNKHWA=1, BALOCHISTAN=1, GBFATA=1,
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.