Assistant Professor of Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Job Description is available here. Assistant Professor of Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Jobs has been announced by PPSC recruitment to two (02) posts in SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT on permanent basis. Closing date for applications is 18-04-2016. Date of advertisement is 03-04-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation
Assistant Professor of Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Job Detail:
- QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE:
- MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualifications recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and the Postgraduate Qualifications of FCPS (Pediatric Cardiology) or an Equivalent Medical Qualifications in the respective specialty recognized by the PMDC;
- MBBS or an Equivalent Medical Qualifications recognized by the PMDC with FCPS (Pediatrics) MRCP (Pediatrics)/ Diplomate of American Board (Pediatrics) or any other Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by the PMDC with three years practical experience in the Pediatric Cardiology in a recognized institution after Post-graduation.
- Three years’ experience in the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care or an equivalent position recognized by the PMDC.
1st Preference: Teaching experience
2nd preference: Practical experience after Post-graduation
3rd preference: Practical experience before and after Post- graduation.
- PAY: BS-18
- AGE: 25 to 45 + 5 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate = 50 Years and 25 to 45 + 8 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 53 Years on 18-04-2016 as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any District of the Province of Punjab.
- GENDER: Male and Female.
- PLACE OF POSTING: Various Teaching Hospitals in the Punjab.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Applicants are directed to provide hardcopy of their on-line application form along with two sets of all relevant documents as mentioned in general instructions immediately after submitting the on-line application.
- Applicants who applied on closing date must provide hardcopy of on-line application form within 02 days after closing date, failing which their application will be stand rejected
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 18-04-2016 up to 12:00 pm. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:400/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted for application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required. (for Sr. No. 103 to 122)
- Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail Add address (firstname.lastname@example.org) your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM folder.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability.
- Schedule of Written Test / Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission office or visit the Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVES TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in cases where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce / interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
- Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
- In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
- Following Documents in Original along with two photocopied sets will be required, if called for Interview / Viva voce:
- Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, Islamabad, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
- Degrees/ Diplomas / Detailed Marks Certificates of Relevant Academic Certificates duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks, CGPA / GPA or Percentages of Marks.
- Degree and Detailed marks of MBBS (First to Final Profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks and Percentages or Equivalent Qualification duly issued by Controller of In case detailed marks are not produced then minimum passing marks will be considered.
- Postgraduate qualifications/Degree/Diploma in the subject recognized / registered with concerned council.
- Domicile Certificate of relevant District of Province of Punjab issued on or before the Closing Date.
- In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (format available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
- Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by the Competent Authority.
- Valid C.N.I.C.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Disability Certificate, if affected in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
- Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by HEC and declared Equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned Department.
- Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will have determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
- Valid P.M.D.C Registration Certificate showing all Medical/ Dental Degrees / Postgraduate Qualifications therein.
- Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
- Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his / her application will be rejected.
- Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and qualified therein.
- To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
PPSC Help line Numbers:
PPSC has released UAN (042-111-988-722) for queries and information.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,
- PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates: –
- Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC” & “PPSC-1” (Sender).
- All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be mislead by any fake email addresses or SMS.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favor in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’ble Members of the Commission at once: –
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202733
- Mr. Syed Ibne Hussain, Member PPSC
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 042-99202759
Your name will be kept secret.
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162
To Apply Online: Click Here
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.