Assistant Professor Cardiology (PPSC) jobs has been announced by (PPSC) in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date 10-05-2018 Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Assistant Professor Cardiology Jobs Detail:
- Qualification: a) Qualification as prescribed in clause (i) or (ii) for initial appointment to the post of Senior Registrar/Assistant Professor of the specialty is as under:- i) MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and the Postgraduate Qualification of FCPS/ MS/FRCS/ MRCP/ MD/ Diplomat of American Board in the respective speciality or Equivalent Medical Qualification in the respective speciality recognized by PMDC; OR ii) MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and the Postgraduate Qualification of FCPS/ MS/FRCS/MRCP/ MD/Diplomat of American Board (General Surgery / Medicine) or any other Equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by PMDC with three Years Practical Experience in the respective speciality in a recognized Institution after post graduation
- Total Number of Posts: 3
- Posts for Women: 0
- Posts for Disabled Person:: 0
- Posts for Minorities: 0
- Special Quota: 0
- Experience: Five Years Teaching Experience in the speciality in a Recognized Institution as Assistant Professor or equivalent position recognized by the PMDC with at-least 03 Research Papers published in a Standard Medical Journal.
- Pay Scale: BS-19
- Age: Male: 30 to 50 + 5= 55 years Female: 30 to 50 + 8 = 58 years
- Eligibililty: Male, Female & Shemale
- Place Of Posting: At any Medical University / College in the Punjab.
- Fee: 600
- Closing Date: 10-05-2018
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at the affordable price”.