ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARY Jobs has been announced by FPSC in CABINET DIVISION/NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF PAKISTAN, on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 20-JUN-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARY JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification & Experience Required:
- Second Class or Grade‘C’ Master’s Degree in Chemistry/History/Political Science/ Pakistan Studies from a recognized University.
- Two (2) publications in the field of Archives.
- Seventeen (17) years post qualification experience in a post in BS-17 and above OR equivalent including twelve (12) years’ experience in the Archives Management.
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: Bs-18
- Job Duties:
- Taking dictation, rendering transcripts and doing other typing work.
- To attend telephone and to keep record of trunk calls.
- Handling of classified papers in accordance with general or special orders.
- To receive and conduct visitors and to maintain officer’s engagement diary.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min Age: 20
- Max Age: 28
- Domicile: SINDH(R)=1,
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.