ASSISTANT GEOPHYSICIST JOB description is available here. ASSISTANT GEOPHYSICIST Jobs has been announced by FPSC in PETROLEUM AND NATURAL RESOURCES/GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN on temporary likely to be continued for an indefinite period basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 18th April, 2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT GEOPHYSICIST Job Details:
- Qualification & Experience Required: Second Class or Grade’s’ M.Sc. degree in Geophysics or in Geology with specialization in Geophysics or Second Class M.Sc. degree in Physics with Geology and Mathematics as subjects in B.Sc. course or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the HEC.
- Job Status: Temporary likely to be continued for an indefinite period
- Grade: BS-17
- Job Duties: To carryout Geophysical/Laboratory investigations.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Min Age: 22
- Max Age: 30
- Domicile: KHYBER_PAKHTUNKHWA=1
- Note: DOMICILE: Punjab (Minorities/ Non-Muslims Quota) =One and Balochistan=One.
Candidates must clearly indicate in their online application form the category (A) or (B) for which they apply. Submit separate online application and separate fee be paid for each category.
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.