ASSISTANT GEOPHYSICIST Job has been announced by FPSC in PETROLEUM AND NATURAL RESOURCES/GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN on temporary likely to continue for an indefinite period basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 16-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT GEOPHYSICIST JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience required: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ M.Sc. degree in Geophysics or in Geology with specialization in Geophysics or Second class or Grade ‘C’ M.Sc. degree in Physics with Geology and Mathematics as subjects in B.Sc. course or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by the HEC.
- Domicile: PUNJAB=3, SINDH(U)=1, BALOCHISTAN=1,
- Job Status: Temporary Likely To Continue For An Indefinite Period
- Grade: Bs-17
- Job Duties:
- Magnetic Survey.
- Gravity Survey.
- Resistivity Survey
- Induced polarization Survey (IP).
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min Age: 22
- Max Age: 30
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.