Assistant District Public Prosecutor (BS-17) Jobs has been announced with 130 (Including 06 Posts reserved for Minorities & 24 Posts reserved for Disabled Persons) post by PPSC IN THE MINES LABOUR WELFARE COMMISSIONER, PUNJAB, MINES AND MINERALS DEPARTMENT on temporary likely to be made permanent basis in THE PUBLIC PROSECUTION DEPARTMENT. Last date of application submission is 18-01-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
ASSISTANT DISTRICT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR (BS-17) job details:
QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with two (2) years practice as an Advocate.
- PAY: BS-18 + 5000/- PM.
- Age: 25 to 35 + 5 YearsGeneral Age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate = 40 Years and 25 to 35 + 8 Years General Age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 43 years on 18-01-2016 as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any District of the Province of Punjab.
- PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab.
- GENDER: Male, Female.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
- Law-I (Subjective) 100 marks (03 hours)
- Law-II (Objective) 100 marks (02 hours)
Total 200 marks
Psychological Test & Viva Voce 100 marks
Grand Total 300 marks
LAW-I TOTAL MARKS: 100
- The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898.
- The Qanun-e-Shahadat Order, 1984.
LAW-II TOTAL MARKS: 10
- Control of Narcotic Substances Act, 1997.
- Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, 2000.
- Probation and Parole Laws.
- National Accountability Bureau Ordinance, 1999.
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1947 with Punjab Anti-Corruption Establishment Rules, 2014.
- Police Rules, 1934 (Chapter 22-27)
- Anti-Terrorism Act, 1997.
- The west Pakistan Maintenance of Public Order, 1960.
- Medical Jurisprudence and Application of Forensic Science to Criminal Cases.
- The Punjab Criminal Prosecution Services (Constitution, Function & Powers) Act, 2006.
Computer Proficiency (Ten Marks only).
Syllabus for testing computer proficiency is as under:-
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- Knowledge of Email System & Internet
Number of Chances:
Only three (03) chances are allowed to a candidate to appear in the examination of Deputy District Public Prosecutor (BS-17).
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 18-01-2016. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs: 400/- for Sr. No. 01 and Rs: 700/- for Sr. No. 02 & 03 under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
- Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add address (email@example.com) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM folder.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability, to shortlist the candidates.
- Schedule of Written Test / Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call-up-letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission office or visit the Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
- IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVES TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in cases where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce / interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
- Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
- In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
- Following Documents in Original along with two photocopied sets will be required, if called for Interview / Viva voce:
- Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
- Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, Islamabad, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
- Degrees/ Diplomas / Detailed Marks Certificates of Relevant Academic Certificates duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks, CGPA / GPA or Percentages of Marks.
- Bachelor’s degree / L.L.B Degree / Detailed Marks Certificate duly issued by the Controller of Examinations.
- Experience Certificate from President District Bar association /Sub Divisional Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamps of District and Session Judge Concerned (in original) showing date of membership.
- Domicile Certificate of relevant District of Province of Punjab issued on or before the Closing Date.
- In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (format available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
- Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by the Competent Authority.
- Valid C.N.I.C.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Disability Certificate, if affected in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
- Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by HEC and declared Equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned Department.
- Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
- Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
- Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his / her application will be rejected.
- Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and qualified therein.
- To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
PPSC’s Help lines:
PPSC has released UAN (042-111-988-722) for queries and information.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,
- PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates:-
- Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC” & “PPSC-1” (Sender).
- All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be mislead by any fake email addresses or SMS.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
1 Mr. Muhammad Aslam Tareen, Member PPSC,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202734
- Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202733
Your name will be kept secret.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.