Assistant District Attorney (BS-18) Jobs has been announced by BPSC recruitment to five (Merit: 1, Kalat Zone: 1, Zhob Zone: 1, Sibi Zone: 1, Quetta City: 1) posts in LAW AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing date is 02-06-2016. Date of advertisement is 03-06-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
Assistant District Attorney (B-18) Job Details:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Division in Mining Engineering from a recognized University and one year Mining experience and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
- Pay: BS – 18
- No. of Post: 7 (Merit: 1, Kalat Zone: 1, Zhob Zone: 1, Sibi Zone: 1, Quetta City: 1)
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years plus ten years’ general upper age relaxation granted by the Govt. of Balochistan.
- Gender: Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Paper-I Law (3 Hours):
- Criminal Procedure Code: 50 Marks
- Pakistan Penal Code50: Marks
- Qanoon-e-Shadat50: Marks
- Paper-II English & General Knowledge (3 Hours):
- Paper-II English & General Knowledge (3 Hours):
- English (Essay, Composition & Translation): 60 Marks
- General Knowledge: 40 Marks\
- Age: Age will be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Local/Domicile Certificate: The candidate should submit local/domicile certificate of his/her district. A married female candidate, not already in Government Service and desires to apply on the basis of local/domicile of her husband, is required to submit the local/domicile certificate of her husband containing her name. In case of in service candidates, the local/domicile certificate endorsed in service record of department will be accepted.
- The Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to fill more or less than the number of vacancies announced by the Commission.
- Zonal Allocation: The zonal allocation of vacancies has been made in accordance with the Government of Baluchistan’s Recruitment Policy of 1991.
- Experience: Unless otherwise prescribed in the recruitment rules, the requisite experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) means the post qualification experience gained in a regular, full-time paid job and that of the on job training subject to its relevancy acquired after obtaining the required qualification till closing date. Experience as part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience.”
- Eligibility: Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of screening/professional test/examination. On detailed scrutiny of the applications if they are found ineligible, their candidatures will be cancelled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. On rejection of application of candidates on the basis of their ineligibility, the Commission would inform the applicants. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned up to closing date. The candidates should therefore, make sure before applying that they are eligible in all respects for the post, they have applied for.
- Viva Voce Test: The written/MCQs test qualified candidates will be called for Viva Voce Test and the same would be as follows:-
- Current Affairs: (Last one or two month’s important happenings/issues which are highlighted in Print /Electronic Media.
- General Knowledge: (Related to Balochistan, Pakistan and International)
- Islamic/Religious Studies: (Islamic questions regarding day to day issues as Muslim and period of Khulafa-e-Rashideen). However, a candidate belonging to other religion would be asked questions according to his/her religion.
- Pakistan Studies: (1857 to date)
- The applicants are required to submit one set of their documents with the application form in proper file-cover. All the Educational Certificates (Degrees/DMCs) must be verified from the concerned Board/University and Local/Domicile Certificate from the concerned Competent Authority.
- The application on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before 02-06-2016 (Thursday) during office hours.
- No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
How to Apply:
- Verified copies of Matriculation to final academic qualification (Certificates & Degrees) along with detail marks sheet.
- Verified copy of Local/Domicile Certificate.
- Duly deposited treasury Challan (Green Original) as examination fee and one photocopy of deposited Challan.
- Five attested fresh (Passport Size) photographs bearing the name and parentage of candidate. One photograph must be pasted on the specific place provided on the application form.
- Three character certificates (One from Head of last attended Educational Institution and two from different Gazetted Officers) (for non-serving candidates).
- Departmental permission from the Competent Authority (for in Service candidates).
- Experience Certificate (where required) from the Competent Authority.
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card.
AVAILABILITY OF APPLICATION FORMS: Application forms are available at www.bpsc.gob.pk and can be obtained from the Commission’s office situated at Samungli Road (Near Railway Crossing) Quetta Cantt: on production of Treasury Challan (Green Colour).
APPLICATION FEE: The Candidates are required to attach with the application form the original treasury receipt of Rs. 2000 for BPS-19 & BPS-20, Rs.1000 for BPS-18 and Rs.600 for BPS-16 & 17. The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM. FEE RECEIPT BPSC.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.