ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Job description is available here. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Job has been announced by FPSC in PORTS AND SHIPPING/DIRECTORATE OF DOCK WORKERS SAFETY HEADQUARTERS, KARACHI on Permanent basics. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 18th April 2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Job Details:
- Qualification & Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Two (2) years post qualification experience of testing appliances/ inspection of loading/ discharging of cargo on ports.
- Knowledge of Labour Laws, Dock Laborers Act and the Pakistan Dock Laborers Regulations.
- Job Status: Permanent
- Grade: Bs-17
- Job Duties:
- Administrative duties, as assigned by the Director from time to time.
- Assistance in the routine work of office as assigned by the Director.
- Conduct inspection as assigned by the Director as an Inspector in accordance with the Dock Laborers Act, 1934 and the Pakistan Dock Laborers Regulations, 1948.
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned by the Director from time to time.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Max Age: 30
- Min Age: 22
- Domicile: PUNJAB=1
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.