Assistant Director IB (Intelligence Bureau) job has been announced by FPSC, on a permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing date is 22-JAN-18.
Assistant Director IB (Intelligence Bureau) FPSC Job Details:
- Qualification: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant Subject.
- Category: (a) second class or grade ‘c’ master’s degree or equivalent in any subject= nine.
- category: (b) second class or grade ‘c’ master’s degree in the Arabic language= one.
- Category: (c) second class or grade ‘c’ master’s degree in the Chinese language= one.
- Category: (d) second class or grade ‘c’ master’s degree in dari (Afghan-Persian)/ Persian language= one.
- Job Duties: Desk-cum field (Intelligence Functions).
- Grade: BS-17
- Job status: Permanent.
- Eligibility: Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min age: 21.
- Max age: 30.
- Domicile: PUNJAB=4, SINDH(R)=3, SINDH(U)=1, KHYBER_PAKHTUNKHWA=2, BALOCHISTAN=1, GBFATA=1.
- Note: "DOMICILE: Punjab=Four (Open merit=One, Women quota=Two and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One), Sindh(Rural)=Three, Sindh(Urban) (Women quota)=One, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Two (Open merit=One and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota =One), Balochistan (Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota)= One and GBFATA=One.
i) Candidates must clearly indicate in their online application the category (A) to (D) for which they apply. If candidates desire to apply in more than one categories then separate online application and the separate fee is paid for each category.ii) To shortlist the candidates at first stage MCQs Screening Test shall be held. Thereafter English subjective test of 100 marks will be conducted for preselected candidates at the ratio of 1:8 (eight candidates per post) with qualifying standard of 50% marks.iii) Finally qualified preselected candidates will be called for Psychological Assessment & Interview. "
General Recruitment for Assistant Director IB (Intelligence Bureau) Post: All posts have to be applied online. The Application Fee for posts (BS-14, 16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above=Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head C02101-Organs of State Examination Fee Realized By FPSC. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
- No hard copy of application or copies of documents is required to be forwarded to FPSC.
- The printed online application should be retained by the applicants for their own record.
- Do not send Treasury Receipt to FPSC, it should be preserved in safe custody by the applicant and has to be produced at the time of appearing in the screening test.
- Submitting online applications without having required qualification, experience, gender, religion, domicile etc. or submitting fake/bogus/test online applications may cause serious difficulty for the applicant in future.
- For any technical assistance regarding Applying Online, contact on the following number during office hours from Monday to Friday:- 051-111-000-248
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at the affordable price”. Keep connected with dogar.com.pk, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google Plus, and Tumblr accounts to get latest updates about jobs, books, and admissions.