Assistant Director (General Cadre) BS-17 Job has been announced by LDA through NTS test. Last date of Application submission is Monday, 16th November 2015. Application are invited from suitable candidates for appointment, on contract basis. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation.
Assistant Director (General Cadre) Jobs detail and Qualification:
- Minimum Qualification: M.A/MSc or “BA. and L.L.B”
(At least 16 years of education) OR Equivalent
- Bs: 17
- No of Posts: 12
- Age Limit (Min-Max): 21 to 30
- Test Date: Will be announced soon.
Assistant Director (General Cadre) Job BS-17 Instructions:
- The upper age limit mentioned above also includes five (5) years general age relaxation as per government policy. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However, they will also be considered against open merit.
- 3% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobs reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the provincial council as defined in section
- 5 of Disabled persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Disability Certificate must be attached with application).
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- The candidates already working in the Government / Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- In service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
No TA/DA will be admissible.
Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be considered as mentioned in the Application Form which should be downloaded from National
- Testing Service (NTS) website. (www.nts.org.pk)
Eligibility of a candidates shall be determined on the basis of his/her academics.
- NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview, with each stage having distinct qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in any particulars stages shall be considered as failure in entire process.
- Candidates submit application form duly field along with requisite document and test fee of Rs. 800/- for the post of Assistant Director General Cadre (BS-17), to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank Challan (attached with application form download from NTS website).
- Last date of submission of application is 16-11-2015.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have complete the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A level candidates must attached their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
- Final Candidates list shall be available on NTS website.
- Roll No. Slips test center details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- NTS test shall be conducted on 06-12-2015 (Sunday) only at Lahore.
- Merit list based on aggregate marks including NTS test score and academic will be displayed within one week of the test.
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional final list of candidates, test centers, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc. No request made directly to LDA will be entertained in this regard.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected the rough your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.