ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ENVIRONMENTAL FACILITATION) BPS-17 Job description is available here. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ENVIRONMENTAL FACILITATION) BPS-17 Jobs has been announced by SPSC recruitment to 1 (RURAL) post in MINES & MINERAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT. Closing Date is 10.05.2016. Date of advertisement is 08.04.2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ENVIRONMENTAL FACILITATION) BPS-17 JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification & Experience Required: Master Degree in Ecology OR Environmental Science at least in Second Division from a recognized University, preferably Three (03) years’ experience as such.
- Grade: Bs-17
- Min Age: 25 years
- Max Age: 35 Years
- Note: Original Degrees must be attested from Higher Education Commission (HEC), Sindh Public Service Commission will verify it at the time of interview.
- Original Challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to provide Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her online application.
- Candidate must show Original paid Challan of Rs. 500/- at the time of Pre-interview Written Test.
- Revised Challan Form can be downloaded from our Official website i.e. spsc.gov.pk
- There is a General relaxation up to 15 (Fifteen) years in upper age limit for vacancies in all the departments of Government of Sindh, to be filled from 1st July, 2014 to 30th June, 2016 as per Notification No. SOII (S&GAD) 5-64/2011 dated: 29.10.2014 (Except Police Service & the posts to be filled through Combined Competitive Examination by the Sindh Public Service Commission).
- The minority/disable seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by the Government of Sindh.
- The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk
- Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then candidature will be prepared. After filling up of formalities candidates can apply through available jobs features.
- The candidate must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete application will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS FEATURE WILL BE AVAILABLE ROUND THE CLOCK BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE UP TO 05:00 P.M. (OFFICE HOURS). NO APPLICATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED RECEIVED THROUGH APPLICATION FORM MANUALLY OR POSTAL TRANSIT ETC AFTER CLOSING DATE. OTHER DETAILS CAN BE SEEN IN “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” AVAILABLE AT SPSC’s OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your best preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.