Assistant Chief Job has been announced by FPSC in PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND REFORM/PHYSICAL PLANNING & HOUSING SECTION on temporary likely to be continued basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 22-08-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
- Qualification & Experience Required:
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Town Planning, City and or Regional Planning. EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years post qualification experience of work and/or research in building construction, housing, public health engineering projects, architecture, city or regional planning.
- Job duties: i) To analyses projects and schemes of Physical Planning & Housing Sector for inclusion in the national plan, and to report on technical feasibility, economic aspects, social values and other relevant consideration. ii) To prepare studies as directed, of the needs of the country in the subject dealt with his Section, and assist in formulating necessary measures to meet those requirements. iii) To supervise the work of, and guide Research Officer, and Investigators in reviewing development schemes, fixing priorities, preparing memorandums etc. iv) Evaluating the economic conditions and potentialities of the country in his own field, and making proposals in relating to the policies of the Government.
- Grade: Bs-18
- Job status: Temporary likely to be continued.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Max Age: 35
- Domicile: SINDH(R)=1
- Note: Length of Experience is relax-able for PhD and 2 years for Master’s degree or equivalent.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.