ASSISTANT CHIEF (FUEL) Jobs has been announced by FPSC in PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND REFORM/ENERGY APPRAISAL & PLAN FORMULATION SECTION, ENERGY WING temporary likely to become permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 18-07-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT CHIEF (FUEL) JOB DETAILS:
Qualification & Experience Required:
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree or equivalent qualifications in Petroleum Geology or Geology with specialization in Coal Resources. OR Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or equivalent qualifications in Petroleum, Gas Reservoir, Chemical, Energy, or Mining Engineering with specialization in Coal mining/ technology.
- EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years post qualification experience in exploration of fuel and energy resources and/ or production planning and designing in this field
- Job Status: Temporary likely to become permanent
- Grade: Bs-18
- Special Pay: plus, higher start up to six advance increments possible upon recommendation of the fpsc),
- Job Duties:
- To analyse projects and schemes for inclusion in the national plan, and to report on technical feasibility, economic aspects, social values and other relevant consideration.
- To prepare studies as directed, of the needs of the country in the subject dealt with his Section, and assist in formulating measures necessary to meet those requirements.
- To supervise the work of, and guide Research Officer, and investigators in reviewing development schemes, fixing priorities, preparing memorandums etc.
- Evaluating the economic conditions and potentialities of the country in his own field, and making proposals in relating to the policies of the Government.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Max Age: 35
- Domicile: KHYBER_PAKHTUNKHWA=1,
- Note: 1. Experience relaxable for Ph.D. and by two years in case of M.Phil where the minimum qualification prescribed is Master’s Degree.
- Experience relaxable for Ph.D. and by two years in case of Master’s Degree or equivalent where the minimum qualification prescribed is Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience can be further relaxed in addition to (i) and (ii) above by one year in the outstanding cases as determined by the FPSC.
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.