ASSISTANT CHIEF Job description is available here. ASSISTANT CHIEF Jobs has been announced by FPSC in PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND REFORM/WATER RESOURCES SECTION on temporary likely to become permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 16-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT CHIEF JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience Required:
- Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications in Civil Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- Three (3) years post qualification experience of operation, maintenance, drainage or research or planning relating to irrigation, drainage or flood control works of similar matters.
- Job Status: Temporary likely to become permanent basics.
- Grade: Bs-18
- Job Duties:
- To analyse projects and schemes of Water Sector for inclusion in the national plan, and to report on technical feasibilities, economic aspects, social values and other relevant consideration.
- To prepare studies as directed, of the needs of the country in the subject dealt with his section, and assist in formulating measures necessary to meet those requirements.
- To supervise the work of, and guide Research Officer, and Investigators in reviewing development schemes, fixing priorities, preparing memorandums etc.
- Evaluating the economic conditions and potentialities of the country in his own field, and making proposals in relating to the policies of the Government.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Max Age: 35
- Domicile: KHYBER_PAKHTUNKHWA=1,
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.