ASSISTANT CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER Job description is available here. ASSISTANT CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER Job has been announced by FPSC in DEFENCE (DEFENCE DIVISION) on temporary basics. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 16-05-2016. Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
ASSISTANT CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER JOB DETAILS:
- Qualification / Experience required:
- Second class or Grade “C” Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Public Administration OR equivalent from a University Recognized by HEC
- Domicile: KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA=1,
- Job Status: Temporary basics.
- Grade: Bs-17
- Job Duties:
- Holds independent charge, command of a full-fledge Section/ Office. Maintains discipline and day to day administration of clerical staff to be placed under his control/ jurisdiction.
- To process/deal with policy matters, have direct liaison/ discussion with Director/ Deputy Director to dispose of important issues/ files and also evolve SOPs for smooth functioning of official business.
- To deal with financial matters/ procurement of Defence equipment/ spare parts/ stores etc, where required.
- Is responsible for the prompt disposal of the works assigned to his office/ section etc.
- To see every file/ case or paper and where necessary give instructions for its disposal before it is dealt with in the section/ office.
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit
- Min Age: 22
- Max Age: 30
Click Here To: Online Apply
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.