Administrative Officer Jobs has been announced by FPSC in Administration Department Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan on permanent basis. Both male and female candidates are eligible. Closing Date is 17-Oct-16. Dogar Brothers utterly provide best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER JOBS – FPSC
- Qualification and Experience are required: Second Class or Grade “C” Master’s degree in Public Administration/ Business Administration / Political Science/ Economics/ Sociology/ English or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by HEC. OR (i) Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC. (ii) Two (2) years post qualification experience in Administration/ Human Resources.
- Job duties:
- The Administrative Officer is responsible for ministerial work and plays a key role to control over the official routine work, correspondence.
- Timely and proper dissemination of information from top management to the subordinate offices.
- Distribution of work and assignment of duties to the officials.
- Monitor the attendance of staff and to check their routine work and give necessary guidance.
- Grade: Bs-16
- Special Pay: Plus 25% SPECIAL PAY
- Job status: Permanent
- Any relaxation in Maximum age limits: Plus, five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Min Age: 20
- Max Age: 28
- Domicile: Gilgit-Baltistan=4,