Accountant, Computer Operator & Data Entry Operator Jobs (Government of the Punjab Punjab Food Authority-Screening Test) description is available here. Applications are invited to fill following vacant positions in Punjab Food Authority on contract basis. Last Date For Application Submission: Friday, 22nd July 2016.
Accountant, Computer Operator & Data Entry Operator Jobs Detail:
- Position: Accountant (BS-14)
- No. of Positions: Total = 4 Open merit = 3 Women Quota= 1
- Place of Posting: Faisalabad (1) Rawalpindi 1) Multan(l) Gujranwala(l)
- Age Limit:21-30
- Qualifications & Experience: i) BBA (Accounts & Finance) or Bachelor Degree in Commerce(ii) Two years relevant experience
- Position: Computer Operator (BS-14)
- No. of Positions: Total =02 Open merit
- Place of Posting: Lahore (2)
- Age Limit: 21-30
- Qualifications & Experience: Graduate/ICS or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board must have computer proficiency certificate from a recognized institute.
- Position: Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
- No. of Positions: Total =32 Open merit = 16 Women Quota= 11 Disable = 3 Minority = 2
- Place of Posting: Faisalabad (9) Rawalpindi(8) Multan(6) Gujranwala(7) Lahore (2)
- Age Limit: 21-30
- Qualifications & Experience: Intermediate or an equivalent qualification from recognized board with 2-year experience in the field of computer work. Computer proficiency certificate.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for three years under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General Age Relaxation in Upper age limit for Male Candidate =5 years and for Female Candidates=8 years
- The maximum / upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 400/-
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with test fee of 400/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS office till 22/07/2016.
- Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For all technical posts three stage process will be conducted including written test by NTS followed by technical test by Punjab Food Authority and final interview.
- The date of written test/interview for only the eligible/shortlisted candidates will be communicated through NTS website.
- Candidates having at least 50% marks in NTS will be deemed eligible for further consideration in the recruitment process.
- No separate test/interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No of Vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Last Date for submission of application shall be 22 July, 2016.
Note: All those candidates who have already applied against the vacant posts in Lahore office, (Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Chowkidar/ S.Guard and Sweeper) are informed that their previous applications are cancelled vide advertisement published in Daily Jang and Taqat on 29.06.2016. They have to apply under given process through NTS.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through availability of learning resources at affordable price”.