476 Secondary School Teacher SST Jobs has been announced by FPSC. 206 posts for Females and 270 for Males. Job grade is BS-17. Job status is permanent. Job closing date is 17-09-2018. More details are given below.
476 Posts - Secondary School Teacher SST Jobs 2018 by FPSC:
SST JOB MAIN DETAILS:
Department: F.G. Schools, Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cants/Garrisons), Ministry of Defence.
Total Number of SST Posts:
- Female: 206 Posts
- Male: 270 Posts
Job Grade: BS-17
Job Status: Permanent
Job Closing Date: 17-09-2018
Second Class or Grade‘C’ Master’s Degree with B.Ed or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by HEC.
M.A (Education)/ M.A (EPM) from a University recognized by HEC.
22-30 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
DOMICILE & TOTAL MERIT FOR FEMALES (206 SST Posts):
- Punjab=One hundred and two (Open merit=Ninety Seven and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=Five),
- Sindh(Rural)=Twenty three (Open merit=Twenty two and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One),
- Sindh(Urban)=Sixteen (Open merit=Fifteen and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One),
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Twenty three (Open merit=Twenty two and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One),
- Balochistan=Fourteen (Open merit=Twelve and Minorities/Non-Muslims quota=Two),
- GBFATA=Eight and
- AJK=Five (Open merit=Four and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One). Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
DOMICILE & TOTAL MERIT FOR MALES (270 SST Posts):
- Merit=Twenty One,
- Punjab=One hundred and forty (Open merit=One hundred and thirty-one and Minorities/NonMuslims quota=Nine),
- Sindh(Rural)= Thirty-One (Open merit=Twenty nine and Minorities/ NonMuslims quota=Two),
- Sindh(Urban)=Twenty Two (Open merit=Twenty and Minorities/ NonMuslims quota=Two),
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Twenty (Open merit=Nineteen and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One),
- Balochistan=Nineteen (Open merit=Seventeen and Minorities/NonMuslims quota=Two),
- GBFATA=Eleven (Open merit=Ten and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One) and
- AJK=Six (Open merit=Five and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One).
Important Instructions for Submission of Application:
1. All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions particularly para-16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
2. All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
3. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded the copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
4. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). The detail is given at para-6 of General Instructions available at FPSC’s website.
i) The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A, B & C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of documents, it should not be presumed that the candidate is preselected.
ii) Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
6. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned up to the closing date.
7. The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
(i) Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 & 17 posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 & above posts, for General Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 19th October 2018. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through the post.
(ii) (a) Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be held at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only if the sufficient number of candidates at each center are available.
(b) Candidates for the post of APS will first be called for typing test and those who qualify the Typing Test by producing required typing speed as mentioned in the advertisement will be allowed to appear in Shorthand Test. While those who will not qualify typing Test will be relieved without subjecting them to Shorthand test.
(c) It will be mandatory for the candidates of APS that minimum 80% of the Shorthand Test passage has been written by them in shorthand outline. Otherwise, the candidate will be declared as fail.
9. Conduct of Test: The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No. 9/2018 will tentatively be held from 11th November 2018 onwards. However, in small cases, such tests can be conducted even in the very next month or as early as possible so candidates are advised to frequently visit FPSC website for the updates.
10. Change of Centre: No request for change of centre shall be entertained except only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for the change of centre with the proper proof latest by 27th September. 2018 Thereafter no such request shall be entertained.
11. Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 17th September 2018.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams.