137 Posts of Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department has been announced by PPSC. Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 17th September 2018. Place of posting is preferably home District/Division otherwise anywhere in the Punjab Province. Best preparation book for this post is the Excise & Taxation Inspector Guide 2018 (With Solved Papers) by Dogar Brothers. Home delivery available.
Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Jobs 2018 - PPSC Job Details:
i) Posts of Directorate General, Narcotics Control, Punjab and Additional Directorate General, Excise & Taxation, Punjab shall be provincial based.
ii) Prescribed Quotas have been calculated on Region/Division basis, being Regional / Divisional cadre.
QUALIFICATION: Degree from a Recognized University.
18 to 25 + 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male = 30 years &
18 to 25 + 8 years=33 years on 17-09-2018 general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female as per Government of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- Sr.No.1 to 02, Any District of Province of Punjab
- Sr.No.3 Concerned District “Lahore” Only.
- Sr.No.4 Concerned Districts “Kasur, Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib”
- Sr.No.5 to 12, Only Concerned District of Domicile of Each Division.
GENDER: Male & Female.
PLACE OF POSTING: Preferably Home District/Division otherwise anywhere in the Punjab Province.
SYLLABUS AND SCOPE OF WRITTEN TEST: One paper MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
General Instructions (WrittenTest/Interview):
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 17-09-2018 up to 12:00 PM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- Candidates already in service must provide Departmental Permission Certificate at the time of interview.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs. 600 under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications. · No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission. · Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post. · Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
- PPSC's Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-9280325, Faisalabad: 041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through your exams.