Statistical Officers (BS-17) jobs have been announced by FPSC. Intending candidates may apply on-line upto 22nd October, 2018 for the following vacancies. Also visit FPSC’s website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates.
111 Statistical Officers (BS-17) Jobs FPSC:
Case No.F.4-174/2018-R (10/2018)
ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN STATISTICAL OFFICERS (BS-17), PERMANENT, PAKISTAN BUREAU OF STATISTICS, STATISTICS DIVISION, MINISTRY OF STATISTICS.
TOTAL POSTS: 111 Posts
JOB STATUS: Permanent
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree or equivalent in Statistics or Economics with Statistics or Mathematics with Statistics or Sociology with Statistics or Commerce with Statistics.
MAXIMUM AGE: 32 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Punjab=Fifty Six (Open merit=Forty seven, Women quota=Six and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota= Three),
- Sindh(Rural)=Thirteen (Open merit= Eleven, Women quota=One and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One),
- Sindh(Urban)=Eight (Open merit=Seven and Women quota=One),
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa= Thirteen (Open merit= Ten, Women quota=Two and Minorities/ NonMuslims quota=One),
- Balochistan=Seven (Open merit= Six and Women quota=One),
- GBFATA = Four and AJK=Two (Open merit=One and Women quota=One).
GENDER: (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
CLOSING DATE: 22.10.2018