NUST NET Introduction is given in this article. The National University of Science and Technology is one of the most renowned institutes in Pakistan. Originally composed primarily of institutes of the Armed Forces, the university also has now built a massive campus, right in the Capital.
In addition to the variety of degrees and campuses that NUST has to offer, the university is one of the finest in the region. Being the only Pakistani University to be ranked in the Top 500 QS Global Universities rankings and also the Times Higher Education’s Top 100 Universities from 22 emerging economies, NUST stands at the forefront of Pakistan’s engineering and social sciences infrastructure.
Numerous students are confused and mind boggled at the time of applying to universities and colleges especially when it concerns college admission test or entry test as it is the deciding factor. They simply cannot decide the best place for them and the right guidance is needed. Career Finder brings together information about NUST Entrance Test, its Eligibility Criteria, its Syllabus, its Paper Pattern and subject weight-age.
NUST Entrance test (NET)
There are certain features about the NUST entry test that should be remembered in the entire application process.
Salient features of NUST Entrance Test for Undergraduate Students:
- Candidate can appear in entry test more than 1 times. The best score will be considered for the admissions. It should be noted that in one series only 1 attempt is allowed for a particular discipline.
- Test is Conducted at 3 locations:
- Islamabad: Test is conducted in computer based format
- Karachi and Quetta: Paper based format in June only.
- Consulting the textbooks is crucial
- Computer based test in Islamabad conducted in the following series:
- When applying for admissions, NIC, NICOP or Form B is mandatory.
- Online registration does not require attachment of documents. It will be required for verification during selection and admission process for selected candidates.
Important dates for NUST Entrance Test for Undergraduate Students:
Upcoming Test Dates are:
|3rd series ( NET-3)||June-July 2015|
|1st series ( NET-1)||December 2015 onwards|
|2nd series ( NET-2)||March-April 2015|
Recommended Books for NUST Entrance Test Preparation:
Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brother’s to get selected through NET.
Exclusively Distributor by Dogar Brother's